on releasing dead weight

Friday, February 1, 2008

an invitation

i am in day two of my onedayatatime sanity with food program. i am really pleased to be here, ready to take care of myself and take things as they come...instead of too soon or too late.

i want to invite those of you who are interested to join me, not as a permanent (ie scary) commitment, but just to use as a tool. i am going to post everyday with my meal/day plan and you can do the same in comments. the following day, we can write about whether we followed-through, and if not, the issues that kept us from food sanity.

does it sound loopie that i say it like that? that i say "food sanity"? for me, it really is. compulsive eating and/or restricting could quite easily take up my every waking moment. the only relief i've ever found is through NOT planning too far ahead, taking one day at a time, and finding peace through working on the issues that push me to food in the first place...and sometimes, a not-too-scary place where i can be accountable.

so, feel free to join me, here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will play along.

meg said...

Me too!