on releasing dead weight

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

daysix

well, i didn't exercise yesterday. in fact, i ate an extra snack.

am i really this fragile? for god's sake, is it really this bad??? i feel like i am taking baby steps and an extra tiny step further than i am wanting to go is like sabotage; i guess it's not like sabotage, it is sabotage.

i just can't believe i'm this sensitive. jesus christ!

i guess the only thing i can do is stick with what's working (my food plan) and just try to feel good that something is working.

and i do feel better physically, despite not exercising. eating like shit can really make you feel shitty.

today i had the yogurt, but with pretzels. for lunch i had the egg and for dinner the mexican salad. i may or may not need a popcorn snack, we shall see. my schedule was screwed up today but i can't let that interfere and ruin my food plan.

for today, i'm not going to wonder when i'm going to workout again. it's probably sooner than i think anyway, since i already asked husband to train me. YIKES.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, for me at least, that this is all about TINY TEENY steps. Every time I try to make a bigger change, I fall on my face. When I make the changes tiny and incremental, I do so much better. You are doing awesome.

meg said...

I am still doing o.k. with my 3 healthy meals.

But, I did start crying in the grocery store today, when I thought D said we couldn't buy the ricotta cheese I wanted. What he said was...let's go to another store to get it. A little testy? Yup. So we went to the other store and got it (there was more variety of brands there).

I am running on pure bitchahol at the moment. And that won't stop until I have gotten really accustomed to not eating sugar. good lord, I hope that is soon.

Anonymous said...

I pushed myself hard on the treadmill tonight - for both of us - so you don't have to feel guilty about not exercising today. Tomorrow you can exercise for both of us, ok?